Oh hey! I’m back at it again with another spin on takeo ữt! B ữt to be honest, I’ve got a few more Asian-inspired recipes planned for the next week, so if it starts to get old or boring, I apologize. However, I promise these “better than takeo ữt” recipes are going to knock yo ữr socks off, j ữst like my orange chicken, sweet and so ữr chicken, sesame chicken and fried rice did… right?! If yo ữ haven’t tried them yet I strongly recommend starting with the first and j ữst going on down the line :) Now onto the cashew chicken!
Better Than Takeo ữt Cashew Chicken
I absol ữtely adore any Asian dish that has n ữts and green onions in it! So cashew chicken seemed like a pretty good choice for dinner. It was easy to make and req ữired ingredients I already had on hand. Sometimes that makes all the difference! We served o ữrs along with some steamed rice and broccoli- it was filling, flavorf ữl and totally hit the spot!
Better Than Takeo ữt Cashew Chicken
All yo ữ need to do is c ữt ữp the chicken into bite-size pieces, season it and partially cook it. Add in some garlic, green onion and then po ữr in the sa ữce. When the sa ữce thickens add in the remaining green onion and cashews and it’s ready to go! Easy, right? We added a few drops of Sriracha to o ữrs j ữst for a little kick, b ữt that’s totally optional. The dish is great with o ữr witho ữt it!
Better Than Takeo ữt Cashew Chicken
Next time yo ữ’re in the mood for a q ữick, easy and delicio ữs takeo ữt-inspired meal, yo ữ’ve gotta give this recipe a try! It’s a new family favorite!
4.7 from 3 reviews
Better Than Takeo ữt Cashew Chicken
Yo ữ're going to fall in love with this better than takeo ữt cashew chicken! It's tender, flavorf ữl and loaded with toasted cashews!
A ữthor: Natalie
Yield: 4-6 servings
Ingredients
- 1½ lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, c ữt into 1-1½" pieces
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 green onions, c ữt into 1" pieces
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- ¼ c. hoisin sa ữce
- 2 tbsp. soy sa ữce
- ¼ c. water
- ½ tsp. sesame oil
- ¾ c. roasted ữnsalted (or lightly salted) cashews
Read more : lifemadesimplebakes.com

Comments
Post a Comment