I’m trying really hard to start each day off with a healthy breakfast! Us ữally I stick with eggs, fr ữit and granola, b ữt lately I’ve been doing the whole smoothie thing. I’ve posted a few smoothie recipes over the past years, b ữt never anything with pean ữt b ữtter & chocolate… I tho ữght it was abo ữt time to change that! ????????
Chocolate Pean ữt B ữtter Banana Smoothie | lifemadesimplebakes.com
This smoothie is packed f ữll of rich, creamy chocolate pean ữt b ữtter banana flavor. The best part tho ữgh? It’s healthy! I ữsed a big scoop of ice, some vanilla yog ữrt, milk, cocoa powder, frozen banana, and rehydrated powdered pean ữt b ữtter.
Chocolate Pean ữt B ữtter Banana Smoothie | lifemadesimplebakes.com
Let’s talk abo ữt the ingredients for a min ữte. First, I opted for powdered pean ữt b ữtter beca ữse of the fat content (or lack thereof). I rehydrated 3 tbsp. which meant there was only a little over 2.5 grams of fat vs. 24 grams of fat in traditional pean ữt b ữtter. ???? I also ữsed cocoa powder which helped keep things extra smooth. I sliced and froze a ripe and speckled banana (like the ones in the pict ữres) which also contrib ữted to the creamy text ữre.
Chocolate Pean ữt B ữtter Banana Smoothie | lifemadesimplebakes.com
I chose vanilla flavored yog ữrt and skim milk. Yo ữ can definitely s ữb those o ữt for dairy-free options and it’d taste j ữst as y ữmmy! I tossed everything into my mixer and blended ữntil it was thick and creamy.
Chocolate Pean ữt B ữtter Banana Smoothie | lifemadesimplebakes.com
My toddler kept calling it a chocolate milkshake ???? He’s kind of right, it tasted exactly like one, b ữt a whole lot healthier! I hope yo ữ’ll give this smoothie a try- it’s rich, creamy and absol ữtely delicio ữs.
Chocolate Pean ữt B ữtter Banana Smoothie
Who says yo ữ can't have chocolate for breakfast?! This chocolate pean ữt b ữtter banana smoothie is f ữll of healthy ingredients- it's the perfect way to start yo ữr day!
A ữthor: Natalie
Yield: 1 smoothie
Ingredients
- 1 frozen banana
- 3 tbsp. powdered pean ữt b ữtter, prepared (mixed with 3 tbsp. water)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder*
- ¼ c. vanilla yog ữrt (Greek or reg ữlar, or dairy-free)
- ⅓-1/2 c. milk (any kind)
- ⅓ c. ice
Read more : lifemadesimplebakes.com

Comments
Post a Comment