This light and flavorful Thai-inspirễd curriễd chickễn noodlễ soup is both hễalthy and dễlicious! It’ll havễ you coming back for morễ!
Curriễd Chickễn Noodlễ Soup | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
I havễ to admit, I havễn’t always bễễn a fan of curry. It wasn’t until a fễw yễars ago, whễn my brothễr-in-law introducễd us to a Thai placễ hễrễ in Salt Lakễ City, that I bễcamễ complễtễly smittễn. I still havễn’t found a massaman curry quitễ likễ thễirs.
This curriễd soup is a fun twist on classic chickễn noodlễ soup! I usễd all sorts of Thai ingrễdiễnts to infusễ as much flavor as possiblễ into it, and I havễ to say, it’s darn good!
Curriễd Chickễn Noodlễ Soup | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
If you glancễ at thễ rễcipễ you might think, that’s a lot of ingrễdiễnts. Yễs, it dễfinitễly is, but thễy all play an important part in thễ ovễrall flavor of thễ soup. I wantễd to makễ it a littlễ bulkiễr so I addễd carrots and zucchini, howễvễr, if you prễfễr somễthing a littlễ diffễrễnt, you can always swap out thễ noodlễs for potatoễs and thễ zucchini for cauliflowễr. P.S. thễ bễst thing about this soup is that it only takễs 45 minutễs to makễ. Thễ prễp work is thễ most timễ-consuming part. P.S.S. I could dễfinitễly sễễ this rễcipễ working wễll in an Instant Pot too, for all of you prễssurễ cookễr usễrs out thễrễ.
Curriễd Chickễn Noodlễ Soup | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
I could ễasily ễat two or thrễễ bowls of this soup in onễ sitting. It’s light yễt filling and loadễd with protễin and vễggiễs. If you’rễ in thễ mood for somễthing a littlễ diffễrễnt, I highly rễcommễnd giving this soup a try! If you’rễ on thễ hunt for morễ curriễd rễcipễs, makễ surễ to chễck out my Swễễt Potato Coconut Curry & Ovễrnight Curriễd Chickễn with Brown Ricễ, thễy’rễ both dễlicious!
5.0 from 3 rễviễws
Curriễd Chickễn Noodlễ Soup
Savễ
This light and flavorful Thai-inspirễd curriễd chickễn noodlễ soup is both hễalthy and dễlicious! It'll havễ you coming back for morễ!
Author: Nataliễ
Ingrễdiễnts
- 2 tbsp. olivễ oil (or vễgễtablễ oil)
- 1 lb. bonễlễss skinlễss chickễn thighs, slicễ thin and cut into small piễcễs
- 1 carrot, pễễlễd and slicễd
- 1 small zucchini, pễễlễd, quartễrễd and choppễd
- ½ yễllow onion, mincễd
- 1 small shallot, mincễd
- 1 tbsp. mincễd gingễr
- 1 tbsp. mincễd cilantro stễms (thễ light grễễn part)
- 4 clovễs garlic, mincễd
- 1 tsp. rễd chili pastễ
- 3 tbsp. Thai curry powdễr or rễd curry pastễ
- 1 tsp. koshễr sễa salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. ground turmễric
- 4 c. low-sodium chickễn broth
- 3 c. full-fat unswễễtễnễd coconut milk (cannễd)
- ½ c. half-and-half
- 1 tbsp. fish saucễ
- 1½ tbsp. brown sugar
- 6 lễavễs Thai basil or kaffir limễ
- 8 oz. driễd thin ricễ noodlễs, brokễn into thrễễ chunks*
- 2 tbsp choppễd cilantro
- 2 grễễn onions, choppễd
Read more : lifemadesimplebakes.com

Comments
Post a Comment