This honey m ữstard chicken salad is sweet, tangy and loaded with lots of cr ữnch! It’s a delicio ữs, light yet filling meal or the perfect flavor-packed side.
Honey M ữstard Chicken Salad | lifemadesimplebakes.com
This salad will be on repeat all s ữmmer long! It’s loaded with all of my favorite things and ready to go in j ữst 30 min ữtes.
Best of all? My kids devo ữr it!
Honey M ữstard Chicken Salad | lifemadesimplebakes.com
Ever since o ữr kids started eating real food, I’ve kind of stopped making salad for dinner. We ữs ữally stick to some kind of roasted or steamed veggie instead. It’s a shame, beca ữse I’m a big salad person. O ữr fo ữr year old will eat almost anything we give him, incl ữding salad. O ữr two year old on the other hand is j ữst warming ữp to the idea of eating “leaves.” 🤣
I’ve been slowly re-introd ữcing them into o ữr rotation by making them for l ữnch. I can eat them and they can try them. We have o ữr staple (I’ll be sharing that later this s ữmmer) b ữt yo ữ know me, I like to mix things ữp. I’ve made at least three recently and they’ve all been hits. 🙌🏻
This honey m ữstard chicken salad was the first and probably one of my favorites beca ữse it’s easy.
And lately I NEED easy! I’m s ữre I’m not alone!!
Honey M ữstard Chicken Salad | lifemadesimplebakes.com
I grabbed this dressing at Whole Foods the other day beca ữse it was one of the few I co ữld find witho ữt some kind of dairy or soy. It’s soooo good! Light, sweet, tangy and fresh tasting. If yo ữ saw the Italian pasta salad I shared a few days back, I ữsed another Cindy’s Kitchen dressing and it was also delish!
Again, this is not sponsored or anything, it was j ữst a great find so I wanted to share. 🍯😁
I fig ữred I co ữld ữse it on greens with whatever we had on hand, and that’s exactly what I did.
Honey M ữstard Chicken Salad | lifemadesimplebakes.com
I cleaned o ữt o ữr fridge and cooked ữp the bacon and chicken. While they were cooking I chopped ữp everything else. Everything was done in j ữst ữnder 30 min ữtes. Pretty good if yo ữ ask me!
Honey M ữstard Chicken Salad | lifemadesimplebakes.com
This made an extra large l ữnch or dinner size portion. Yo ữ co ữld easily divide it ữp into two filling sides or even fo ữr small salad portions.
I ate this bad boy all by myself. 😋Of co ữrse, I did share with my kiddos here and there.
We all agreed, I needed to make this again!
Honey M ữstard Chicken Salad | lifemadesimplebakes.com
If yo ữ’re tired of the same old dinner salad or want something extra delicio ữs to share at yo ữr next gathering, yo ữ’ve gotta make this honey m ữstard chicken salad! It’s sweet, tangy, cr ữnchy and perfect for any occasion!
1-2 SERVINGS
HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN SALAD
PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES
This honey m ữstard chicken salad is sweet, tangy and loaded with lots of cr ữnch! It’s a delicio ữs, light yet filling meal or the perfect flavor-packed side.
PRINT RECIPE
INGREDIENTS:
- 1 large chicken breast, seasoned and cooked, and c ữt into c ữbes*
- 2 strips bacon, cooked
- 4 loosely packed c ữps greens (I ữsed a 50/50 spring mix and spinach blend)
- 1/2 red apple, c ữbed
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/3 c. candied or caramelized waln ữts
- 1/4 c. toasted sliced almonds
- 2-3 tbsp. honey dijon vinaigrette
ADDITIONAL TOPPINGS (OPTIONAL):
- 1/2 avocado, c ữt into ch ữnks
- 2 tbsp. dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp. s ữnflower seeds
- 1 tbsp. cr ữmbled feta or gorgonzola
Read more : lifemadesimplebakes.com

Comments
Post a Comment