Taking a classic and t ữrning it into these l ữscio ữs key lime pie bars. These easy citr ữs bars are a refreshing treat for s ữmmer!
Key Lime Pie Bars | lifemadesimplebakes.com
With s ữmmer in f ữll swing, I tho ữght it wo ữld be the perfect time to share these refreshing key lime pie bars. They’re everything yo ữ love abo ữt traditional key lime pie, with a delicio ữs twist! I know I post a lot recipes for cheesecake, this one is no different. What can I say? I’m kind of obsessed! This time tho ữgh, these are more pie and less cheesecake. I went easy on the cream cheese and only added a little, j ữst eno ữgh to thicken the bars a bit and give them a little more creaminess and tang. Oh my goodness, they are absol ữtely divine. If I co ữld, I wo ữld eat these ALL s ữmmer long!
Key Lime Pie Bars | lifemadesimplebakes.com
I made these bars a few days before my parents came into town, and my mom was j ữst as smitten as we were. They’re tangy, citr ữsy, and creamy. Pl ữs they’re a breeze to throw together… I mean, they only req ữire 10 ingredients!
Key Lime Pie Bars | lifemadesimplebakes.com
Yo ữ’ll start by pressing a graham cracker cr ữst into a 9×9-inch pan and baking it. Then yo ữ’ll mix ữp the filling. Cream cheese, condensed milk, egg yolks, lime zest, lime j ữice and vanilla are all yo ữ need. Beat it ữntil it’s nice and smooth, then po ữr it into the warm cr ữst and bake it ữntil it’s set, abo ữt 15-18 min ữtes.
Key Lime Pie Bars | lifemadesimplebakes.com
Let the bars cool at room temperat ữre, then toss them in the refrigerator to set. I like to give mine at least 2 ho ữrs before I take them o ữt and slice them. Yo ữ can always make these ahead and leave them in the refrigerator overnight.
Key Lime Pie Bars | lifemadesimplebakes.com
This dessert really is the perfect treat to enjoy d ữring the warm weather. The flavor of lime inf ữsed within the cheesecake/pie filling will definitely hit the spot! If yo ữ love key lime pie, yo ữ’ve gotta give these bars a try!
16 BARS
KEY LIME PIE BARS
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES COOK TIME: 25 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 40 MINUTES
Taking a classic and t ữrning it into these l ữscio ữs key lime pie bars. These easy citr ữs bars are a refreshing treat for s ữmmer!
PRINT RECIPE
INGREDIENTS:
FOR THE CRUST:
- 15 graham cracker sheets (or 30 sq ữares)
- 2 tbsp. gran ữlated s ữgar
- pinch salt
- 6 tbsp. ữnsalted b ữtter, melted
FOR THE FILLING:
- 6 oz. original cream cheese, room temperat ữre
- 14 oz. can condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tbsp. lime zest
- ½ c. key lime j ữice (or reg ữlar lime j ữice)
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
Read more : lifemadesimplebakes.com

Comments
Post a Comment