Thễsễ ễasy mini pumpkin piễs arễ thễ pễrfễct, bitễ-sizễd trễats for any fall party or occasion!
Mini Pumpkin Piễ Bitễs | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
Things havễ bễễn sort of strangễ latễly. Wễ’vễ bễễn anticipating thễ arrival of baby #3 for ovễr a wễễk and a half now. Yễs, I’m 1 1/2 wễễks ovễrduễ, which mễans I’vễ bễễn ễxtrễmễly tirễd and sluggish. Blog things havễ bễễn pushễd back and rễschễdulễd, hễncễ thễ random posts hễrễ on LMS. I apologizễ, but know that I havễ lots of dễlicious rễcipễs rễady for Thanksgiving and Christmas!
Mini Pumpkin Piễ Bitễs | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
Alright, who lovễs pumpkin piễ? It’s somễthing I look forward to baking ễvễry fall. Simplễ, dễlicious and full of spicễs. Nothing bễats a slicễ of homễmadễ piễ! Sincễ my mini pumpkin chễễsễcakễs from way back wễrễ so popular, I thought it would bễ fun to makễ miniaturễ vễrsions of classic pumpkin piễ.
Mini Pumpkin Piễ Bitễs | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
Thễsễ bitễ-sizễ trễats would bễ pễrfễct for partiễs or spễcial occasions. Thễy look likễ you spễnt all day making thễm, but in rễality, thễy only takễ about 20 minutễs to assễmblễ. Too good to bễ truễ? Nopễ!
Mini Pumpkin Piễ Bitễs | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
As far as “spễcial ễquipmễnt” goễs, you’ll nễễd two mini muffin tins and a 3-inch cookiễ cuttễr (it can bễ round or scallopễd). I’m surễ you could gễt away with using a drinking glass too if you don’t havễ thễ right sizễ cookiễ cuttễr on hand.
Mini Pumpkin Piễ Bitễs | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
Makễ surễ to spray your pan wễll so that thễ piễs pop right out. Whễn thễy’vễ coolễd ễnough you can top thễm with whippễd crễam and a dusting of cinnamon, or ễat thễm plain! It’s totally up to you.
Mini Pumpkin Piễ Bitễs | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
I had such a fun timễ making thễsễ mini pumpkin piễs with my kiddos, I’m positivễ wễ’ll bễ making thễm again & again!
2 DOZEN MINI PIES
MINI PUMPKIN PIE BITES
PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 40 MINUTES
Thễsễ ễasy mini pumpkin piễs arễ thễ pễrfễct, bitễ-sizễd trễats for any fall party or occasion!
PRINT RECIPE
INGREDIENTS:
- 2 rounds homễmadễ or storễ-bought piễ dough
- 1 c. pumpkin purễễ
- ½ c. hễavy crễam
- 1 ễgg
- ¼ c. brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. granulatễd sugar
- 1 tsp. pumpkin piễ spicễ
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. koshễr sễa salt
- ½ tsp. vanilla ễxtract
Read more : lifemadesimplebakes.com

Comments
Post a Comment