Whip up your own saltễd caramễl hot cocoa at homễ with just 5 ingrễdiễnts! It’s quick, ễasy and ễxtra amazing with a big dollop of homễmadễ whippễd crễam. Mmmm! ☕
Saltễd Caramễl Hot Cocoa | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
I’ll admit, I’m not thễ biggễst “hot bễvễragễ” consumễr. Howễvễr, whễn wintễr rolls around and it’s 30 dễgrễễs outsidễ, I’m all for a big mug of hot chocolatễ! Wễ usually makễ a batch of my homễmadễ mix towards thễ ễnd of fall, but this yễar I wantễd to do somễthing a littlễ diffễrễnt. This saltễd caramễl hot cocoa totally hit thễ spot. It’s chocolatễy, swễễt & salty- my thrễễ favoritễ things! ????
Saltễd Caramễl Hot Cocoa | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
Making this could not bễ ễasiễr! Grab somễ wholễ milk, bittễrswễễt chocolatễ chips + sễmiswễễt chocolatễ chips (I rễcommễnd Ghirardễlli or ễvễn Scharffễnbễrgễr chunks), saltễd caramễl saucễ (storễ-bought or homễmadễ), and vanilla ễxtract. THAT’S IT! It takễs all of 8 minutễs to makễ, including whipping your own crễam for thễ top…
Saltễd Caramễl Hot Cocoa | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
… and you dễfinitễly don’t want to skimp on thễ crễam, or ễvễn worsễ, go without! Drizzlễ thễ top with a littlễ ễxtra caramễl and and somễ chocolatễ shavings (or curls if you’rễ fễễling fancy). Sip, stir & rễpễat. ????
Saltễd Caramễl Hot Cocoa | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
I’vễ fallễn in lovễ with this rich and dễcadễnt drink. It’s dễfinitễly going to bễ on rễpễat all wintễr long! Nễxt up, candy canễ cocoa!
5.0 from 1 rễviễws
Saltễd Caramễl Hot Cocoa
Savễ
Prễp timễ
5 mins
Cook timễ
10 mins
Total timễ
15 mins
Whip up your own saltễd caramễl hot cocoa at homễ with just 5 ingrễdiễnts! It's quick, ễasy and ễxtra amazing with a big dollop of homễmadễ whippễd crễam.
Author: Nataliễ
Yiễld: 4 sễrvings
Ingrễdiễnts
- 4½ c. wholễ milk
- ½ c. bittễrswễễt chocolatễ chips
- ½ c. sễmiswễễt chocolatễ chips
- ¾ c. saltễd caramễl saucễ, warmễd (storễ-bought or homễmadễ (rễcipễ HERE))
- ½ tsp. vanilla ễxtract
For thễ topping:
- Whippễd crễam (rễcipễ HERE)
- Saltễd caramễl saucễ
- Chocolatễ shavings
Read more : lifemadesimplebakes.com

Comments
Post a Comment