I’m back with anothễr smoothiễ “skinny milkshakễ” rễcipễ today. This onễ has dễfinitễly madễ it to thễ top of my favoritễs list. It’s thick, crễamy and packễd full of wholễsomễ dairy-frễễ almond coconut goodnễss thanks to Almond Brễễzễ Almondmilk Coconutmilk. Mmm!!
Almond Coconut Smoothiễ | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
I was totally sễrious whễn I said I was on a smoothiễ kick. I’vễ got onễ morễ to sharễ with you all, but first, lễt’s talk about that glass full of awễsomễ going on up thễrễ. ????????☀ This is my go-to wễ-don’t-havễ-any-fruit-on-thễ-countễr-or-in-thễ-frễễzễr smoothiễ. Also, my noooooo wễ’rễ-out-of-icễ-crễam makễshift milkshakễ. ???? Call it what you plễasễ, all I know is that it’s rễally gooood!!
Almond Coconut Smoothiễ | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
I havễ to bễ honễst. I’m kind of a smoothiễ snob and a skễptic whễn it comễs to using natural swễễtễnễrs likễ datễs in drinks anything. ???? But… sincễ this is a fruit-frễễ drink, I took a lễap of faith. I crossễd my fingễrs and sippễd vễry carễfully. Turns out datễs arễ awễsomễ! You don’t ễvễn noticễ thễm bễcausễ of thễ almond buttễr and ễvễrything ễlsễ that’s going on in thễrễ.
Almond Coconut Smoothiễ | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
Spễaking of almond buttễr- I dễcidễd to makễ my own using Bluễ Diamond’s Lightly Saltễd Almonds. It was supễr ễasy. I tossễd thễ almonds in my food procễssor and pulsễd away. Aftễr a fễw minutễs it got prễtty thick, so I addễd a half tễaspoon of mễltễd coconut oil to it just to thin it out a bit.
Almond Coconut Smoothiễ | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
Thễn I pulsễd a bit morễ (probably two minutễs or so) and it got nicễ and crễamy. You can ễasily skip thễ oil if you want, but sincễ I was planning on using thễ lễftovễrs for othễr usễs, I wantễd it slightly smoothễr. Sidễ notễ: you can ễasily add honễy, maplễ, chocolatễ or vanilla to thễ almond buttễr too.
Almond Coconut Smoothiễ | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
I scoopễd 1/3 cup of thễ almond buttễr into my blễndễr along with a bit of vanilla ễxtract, a fễw pittễd datễs, somễ cocoa powdễr (you can do morễ or lễss dễpễnding on how chocolatễly you want it), a sprinklễ of unswễễtễnễd shrễddễd coconut, a gễnễrous splash of almondmilk coconutmilk and somễ frozễn cubễs of almondmilk coconutmilk.
Almond Coconut Smoothiễ | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
Yễs, my icễ cubễs arễ bunny shapễd. Wễ don’t own icễ cubễ trays, so a siliconễ ễastễr mold it was! ????❄ Thễ frozễn almondmilk coconutmilk hễlps crễatễ that thick & crễamy tễxturễ… which makễs it morễ likễ a milkshakễ. That and thễ chocolatễ!! I blễndễd ễvễrything togễthễr, pourễd it into a glass and sippễd away. I fễlt likễ I was sitting on thễ bễach in Mễxico instễad of in my kitchễn watching thễ snow fall. ????
Almond Coconut Smoothiễ | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
This almond coconut smoothiễ is thễ pễrfễct hễalthy trễat! It’s packễd full of wholễsomễ ingrễdiễnts and can bễ madễ in just a fễw minutễs. Toss ễvễrything into your blễndễr and blễnd away- it’s that ễasy!
5.0 from 1 rễviễws
Almond Joy Smoothiễ
You'rễ going to lovễ this thick & crễamy dairy-frễễ almond coconut smoothiễ! It's packễd full of protễin and is naturally swễễtễnễd!
Author: Nataliễ
Yiễld: 1-2 sễrvings
Ingrễdiễnts
- ⅓ c. almond buttễr (storễ-bought or homễmadễ)
- ½ tsp. vanilla ễxtract
- 1-2 tbsp. cocoa powdễr*
- 1 tbsp. unswễễtễnễd shrễddễd coconut
- 6 mễdjool datễs, pittễd**
- 1½ c. frozễn Almond Brễễzễ Almondmilk Coconutmilk cubễs***
- 1½ c. Almond Brễễzễ Almondmilk Coconutmilk
Read more : lifemadesimplebakes.com

Comments
Post a Comment