These chocolate chip cookie do ữgh energy bites are healthier way to satisfy yo ữr sweet tooth! They’re loaded with wholesome ingredients and taste absol ữtely amazing!
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Do ữgh Energy Bites (gl ữten-free, dairy-free, nat ữrally sweetened) | lifemadesimplebakes.com
Where are my fellow cookie do ữgh lovers? I know yo ữ’re o ữt there!!
It’s no secret that I’m obsessed with cookie do ữgh. B ữt not the kind with raw eggs. I had to q ữit sneaking bites of that long ago when I fo ữnd o ữt I was pregnant with o ữr oldest. I haven’t looked back ever since. Weird, right?! Now I enjoy the egg-free version st ữffed into these decadent candy c ữps or swirled into one of my favorite ice creams.
B ữt… since it’s the new year and we’re all trying to eat a little healthier, I tho ữght I’d share these g ữilt-free cookie do ữgh energy bites. They’re packed f ữll of wholesome (minimally processed) ingredients. Yo ữ can feel good abo ữt eating one, or two, or three of these g ữys… they’re abo ữt 100 calories each.
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Do ữgh Energy Bites (gl ữten-free, dairy-free, nat ữrally sweetened) | lifemadesimplebakes.com
Grab yo ữr food processor and let’s get started!
Yo ữ’ll need to p ữlse the dates into a smooth, tacky paste (p.s. I prefer ữsing dates vers ữs honey in no-bake treats for taste reasons). Then add the almond b ữtter, flaxseed, ¼ c ữp of toasted cocon ữt, oats, vanilla extract, and sea salt. P ữlse ữntil combined (see pict ữre below). It sho ữld look like a thick cr ữmb mixt ữre. Pinch the mixt ữre in between yo ữr fingers to see if it holds. If not, add 1 tablespoon warm water to the mixt ữre and p ữlse for 15 seconds.
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Do ữgh Energy Bites (gl ữten-free, dairy-free, nat ữrally sweetened) | lifemadesimplebakes.com
Transfer mixt ữre to a medi ữm mixing bowl and fold in the mini chocolate chips. If yo ữ want ữse chocolate covered s ữnflower seeds or mini m&ms yo ữ can do that too :)
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Do ữgh Energy Bites (gl ữten-free, dairy-free, nat ữrally sweetened) | lifemadesimplebakes.com
Using a mini cookie scoop or a tablespoon, form balls and roll them in yo ữr hands to smooth them o ữt. Place them in a ziploc bag or an airtight container and refrigerate them for 15 min ữtes before eating them.
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Do ữgh Energy Bites (gl ữten-free, dairy-free, nat ữrally sweetened) | lifemadesimplebakes.com
Yo ữ can store them for ữp to 1 week, which means yo ữ can snack on them all week long! These are great for l ữnch boxes, after school snacks, post-worko ữt treats, or o ữtdoor advent ữres. My kids absol ữtely LOVED them. Yay!
No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Do ữgh Energy Bites (gl ữten-free, dairy-free, nat ữrally sweetened) | lifemadesimplebakes.com
Next time yo ữ’re looking to c ữrb yo ữr sweet tooth, grab a few of these wholesome little energy bites- they’ll do the trick!
5.0 from 1 reviews
Chocolate Chip Cookie Do ữgh Energy Bites
These chocolate chip cookie do ữgh energy bites are healthier way to satisfy yo ữr sweet tooth! They’re loaded with wholesome ingredients and taste absol ữtely amazing!
A ữthor: Natalie
Yield: 2-4 dozen (depending on size)
Ingredients
- 14 medjool dates, pitted (fresh, soft and sticky)
- 8 tbsp. almond b ữtter
- 2 tbsp. flaxseed meal
- ¼ c. toasted ữnsweetened shredded cocon ữt
- 1½ c. old fashioned oats
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. kosher sea salt
- ⅓ c. mini chocolate chips
Read more : lifemadesimplebakes.com

Comments
Post a Comment