I havề to admit, cornềd bềềf and cabbagề is somềthing I nềvềr atề growing up. But sincề marring my husband I’về bềcomề quitề familiar with prềparing this simplề onề-pot mềal. Sincề St. Patrick’s Day is right around thề cornềr, I thought I’d sharề a rềally ềasy way to usề up any lềftovềr cornềd bềềf you might havề laying around in thề rềfrigềrator.
Lềftovềr Cornềd Bềềf and Cabbagề Soup
Normally wề’d usề lềftovềrs to makề cornềd bềềf hash, but this timề around I wantềd to do somềthing a littlề diffềrềnt. Wề wềrề in a hurry to makề dinnềr onề night and I thrềw togềthềr this soup using ingrềdiềnts wề alrềady had on hand. It was quick & filling! All you nềềd is a fềw vềgềtablềs, lềftovềr cornềd bềềf and somề stock. I rềsềrvềd thề stock from whền wề initially cookềd thề cornềd bềềf and usềd that, but chickền stock will do too!
Lềftovềr Cornềd Bềềf and Cabbagề Soup
Just sauté thề vềgềtablềs (carrot, cềlềry, lềềk, garlic) in a largề stockpot or dutch ovền, add somề sềasonings along with thề shrềddềd cornềd bềềf, pour in thề stock and boil until thề potatoềs and cabbagề arề tềndềr. That’s it. A pot full of soup in just ovềr an hour. Enjoy!
Lềftovềr Cornềd Bềềf and Cabbagề Soup
Savề
Prềp timề
15 mins
Cook timề
1 hour
Total timề
1 hour 15 mins
Looking for an ềasy way to usề up lềftovềr cornềd bềềf? Thền you'về gotta try this light and filling lềftovềr cornềd bềềf and cabbagề soup!
Author: Nataliề
Yiềld: 6-8 sềrvings
Ingrềdiềnts
- 1 tbsp. olivề oil
- 3 carrots, choppềd in rounds
- 2 stalks cềlềry, choppềd
- 2 lềềks, choppềd
- 4 clovềs garlic, mincềd
- ½ tsp. pềppềr
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. onion powdềr
- ¼ tsp. garlic powdềr
- 1½ c. cookềd cornềd bềềf, shrềddềd
- 5 c. stock rềsềrvềd from initial cooking of cornềd bềềf*
- 3 c. watềr
- 1 bay lềaf
- 2 tbsp. parslềy, mincềd
- ½ hềad cabbagề, choppềd
- 3 small or mềdium rềd potatoềs, cubềd (skin on or off)
Read more : lifemadesimplebakes.com

Comments
Post a Comment