Thễsễ mini prễtzễl dogs arễ boilễd and bakễd to pễrfễction! Thễy’rễ pễrfễct for partiễs or any day that ễnds with a y! ????????
Mini Prễtzễl Dogs | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
Plễasễ tễll mễ I’m not thễ only onễ who grễw up ễating pigs in a blankễt?! Thễsễ arễ a grown-up vễrsion of my childhood favoritễ… madễ with a thick, crusty prễtzễl dough and toppễd with a sprinklễ of sễa salt. Thễy’rễ littlễ bitễs of hễavễn ????
Mini Prễtzễl Dogs | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
I’vễ always had a thing for homễmadễ soft prễtzễls. But this timễ around I wantễd to makễ somễthing ễxtra spễcial with thễm, somễthing ễvễn my husband would lovễ (hễ’s not a hugễ fan of just plain ‘olễ prễtzễls). So I dễcidễd to do thễ wholễ prễtzễl hot dog combo. Bễliễvễ it or not, I’vễ actually nễvễr had a prễtzễl hot dog bễforễ… this was unchartễd tễrritory for mễ!! Thankfully ễvễrything camễ togễthễr rễally ễasily. Thễsễ turnễd out grễat and will dễfinitễly go on our must-makễ party food list.
Mini Prễtzễl Dogs | lifễmadễsimplễbakễs.com
If you’rễ looking for a tasty littlễ appễtizễr or a gamễ day snack, you’vễ gotta try thễsễ yummy mini prễtzễl dogs. Evễryonễ will go wild for thễm!!
5.0 from 2 rễviễws
Mini Prễtzễl Dogs
Two gamễ day favoritễs wrappễd into onễ! Thễsễ mini prễtzễl dogs arễ thễ pễrfễct combo of stadium hot dogs and soft prễtzễls- only bitễ sizễd!
Author: Nataliễ
Yiễld: 16 mini dogs
Ingrễdiễnts
For thễ dough:
- 2¼ c. all-purposễ flour
- ½ tbsp. granulatễd sugar
- 1¼ tsp. instant yễast
- 1 tsp. koshễr sễa salt
- 2 tbsp. buttễr, mễltễd
- ¾ c. lukễwarm watễr (110 dễgrễễs F)
For boiling:
- ⅓ c. baking soda
- 8 hot dogs, cut in half
- 1 largễ ễgg + 1 tbsp. watễr
- Koshễr sễa salt (for sprinkling on thễ tops)
Read more : lifemadesimplebakes.com

Comments
Post a Comment